School Gateway is a parent portal accessible via smartphone app or website. You can use this to send and receive messages to school and to view your child’s details and timetable. Soon we will activate further features which include; your child’s written report, real time behaviour, attendance and academic data.
- Parents can download the School Gateway app for their smartphone or tablet from either AppStore or Google Play
Alternatively, School Gateway can be accessed via the website; https://login.schoolgateway.com
- Parents need to register for School Gateway with the same email address and mobile number that the school has stored in SIMS. (If we don’t have the exact email/mobile number then the account will not activate – please email as per below)
- If two parents are sharing an email address only one of them can use that email to register for School Gateway.
- Once registered a parent will be sent a four-digit PIN which they will need to use to login. This PIN will be sent to the mobile number which they registered with.
- Please note – if you have any problems with registering or using this app then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your child’s name.
- Your email address.
- Your mobile phone number.
It is currently possible to register two parents/carers however each person will need their own email address and mobile phone number.