School holiday meal voucher
Parents and carers can now apply for one £15 voucher per eligible child, for the half term week.
Any child may qualify for a free school holiday meal voucher if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Universal Credit with an annual earnings threshold that does not exceed £7,400.
- Income Support.
- Income Based Jobseekers Allowance.
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance.
- Child Tax Credit (provided a parent is not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income, as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190.
- Working Tax Credit run on – paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.
- Guaranteed Element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
Follow the link to DCC here: